To get the best waist trainer results, your garment should fit snugly and tightly. If your trainer is too uncomfortable, it could be too small for your body size and shape. Otherwise, try to loosen it a little bit by using the first row closures. If you still feel uncomfortable or as if you are losing your breath, remove your corset for a while. Most waist training trainers or corsets feel firm and taut when worn for the first time. So don’t worry, you will soon get used to yours. Discomfort is not the actual result you are searching for. Just hold on and endure the feeling.
How to handle the tightness – Do you plan to wear your corset for long periods? If so, you need to practice what is commonly called seasoning. This technique protects the garment from warping. Another loosely used term is “break in”. It is not as complicated as you might think. As soon as you receive your product, wear it a few times loosely for sixty minutes. Gradually, increase the length of time you wear it and before you know you will be accustomed to it. Here is what to expect:
- The garment will feel extremely tight the first time you wear it the way it is designed to be worn.
- A high quality waist trainer does not hurt the wearer.
- The first time you wear your trainer it will be tricky.
- Exercising in this garment for the first time will be tricky.
- You might sweat with minimal physical activity.
Is it safe to wear a waist trainer? – If you wish to see great waist trainer results, don’t hesitate to wear it often. It is safe as long as you don’t feel too uncomfortable wearing it. If your waist trainer pinches your body, take it off and return it to the seller. Pick an item of clothing that is suitable for your body. Prior to ordering, measure your body once again. This will help you select a fitting garment this time. With your cotton or vinyl tape measure, take your first measurement around your bust. This should not be the fullest part of your breasts but just underneath them.
Next, take the measurement of your natural waist. If your waist is not well-defined, bend side to side to spot it. Next, take your upper hip measurement. When seated the upper hip is right above where your body bends. Finally, take your torso length measurement. You need to spot the centre of each breast. Then start measuring from underneath each breast to the upper hip area.
What’s your perfect waist trainer size? – To get instant hourglass effects and the best waist trainer results, you should only wear the right-sized waist trainer corset. As there so many corsets online, sizing charts may be different. As long as you took accurate measurements above, using any sizing chart should be easy. Here are tips for you:
- When measuring yourself, place the tape measure parallel to the ground.
- Select the best waist trainer for the goal you have in mind. If you want to lose weight, get a workout trainer. Perhaps you just want to lose a few inches. So get an everyday waist trainer.
- Pick the right size for your body to avoid extreme discomfort. To select the right one, subtract three to four inches from your correct natural waist measurement. For instance, if your waist size is thirty inches, subtract four inches and choose a size 26.
Selecting an ideal corset for you should be fun and easy. Besides size, you should narrow down your search by style or design, color, torso length, fabric and purpose.